Friday 15 June 2012

strengths

Now i think my character is really strong iv tried on my costume which is really heavy but does help me get into character, i believe i am ready now i know all my lines and good and evil is coming along well, i am nervous but excited at the same time!
its been a hard process but i think everyone has pulled together and its should be a really awesome show!
I'm not the best singer so I'm going to get my grades for characterisation with the little things like reacting to whats being said Evan if there not talking to me, i think its about 70% of the time a actors on stage there not delivering lines and that's where its hardest to keep your characters body posture and simple mannerisms. My main mannerisms will be playing with my eye patch to show its really uncomfortable and hopefully the Little things like this will get me the grade i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment