Friday 15 June 2012

weakness

For me my main weakness is my lack of ability to sing, Ive always been funny about singing in front of people and doing it in front of a big audience is nerve racking for me.
But my main worry is that there are so many other talented singers in the cast that it will just make me sound worse, so iv decided instead of trying to sing and failing I'm going to sping (speak sing) that way i can deliver the lines in time with the music but just saying them and it will hopefully work along side the red queens voice and make good and evil the best it can because i think it has a lot of potential.
The main weakness i think as a group would be attendance there's been so many weeks where people haven't turned up or we haven't done a lot in the rehearsal that it starts to make us panic, and that also leads to last minute part changes and that adds more pressure on different cats members but if they do pull it off it will be good, and hopefully we do malice justice because honestly i really like the script and i think it could potentially be amazing! visually it already looks brilliant and we haven't even been on the stage were performing it on yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment